Indoor Vertical Farming – Urban Farms Feeding the World’s Cities
Urban Farms, a forward-thinking Agritech venture has started its rapid global expansion of their Indoor Vertical Farm strategy.
Urban farming maximises the use of scarce land resources and improves the efficiency of growing healthy, natural fresh fruit and vegetables to help feed a rapidly expanding world population.
Urban Farms’ unique business opportunity will disrupt and completely transform the current outdated, very inefficient and costly agriculture model. Their revolutionary concept employs advanced technologies to produce, process, pack and distribute foods from under one roof-improving productivity and cost-efficiency, while also being environmentally friendly.
Urban Farms started R&D on its concept of the Indoor Vertical Farm in 2012 and is now the only Indoor Vertical Farm food producer in Latin America to incorporate food production in controlled environment agriculture, using advanced vertical hydroponics technology into its operations. The company is the undisputed leader in food production in a totally controlled environment.
Investors can now subscribe for the upcoming offer of Notes that will be listed on a European stock exchange under the ETP (Exchange Traded Products) Program.
By subscribing now, you secure a 15% discount on the Issue Price, which further boosts the Return on Investment (ROI).
Key Investor Features:
- Targeted average annual returns (ROI) of 20%
- At this moment a new Indoor Vertical Farm is being prepared in Geneva, SWITZERLAND. The next farms are to be developed in Orlando & Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, USA, with further farms planned in Mexico and Costa Rica.
- Low entry investment of 25,000 USD/GBP/EUR
- Secure 15% discount on Issue Price Notes
- Targeted Annual Returns (ROI) of 20%
- Listed on a European Stock Exchange under the ETP Program
- Expansion in Latin America, USA and Europe
- Low Entry Investment of 25,000 USD/GBP/EUR
Complete Form for Full Details