Modern technology doesn’t stand still. New innovations are released every day; companies are starting applying new methodologies, techniques, and equipment. So let’s see what modern technologies are on the go.
What Should We Wait for in the Future?
1 By 2021, the most advanced trading enterprises will begin to introduce the services of visual and voice search of goods on their websites. Companies will learn to better understand the desires of their consumers, whether it is www.hookupgeek.com/adult-webcam-sites, Volvo, or Danone. According to analysts of Gartner, as a result of innovations, the revenue of e-commerce sites will grow by 30%, and with it, the ratio of attracting new customers, customer satisfaction, and market share will increase as well. By 2021, the demand for voice assistants alone will create a market of $3.5 billion.
2. By 2020, the process of “self-explosion” of the largest IT companies will begin. At least 5 out of 7 technology giants will begin to change the format of their activities on their own initiative. This applies to both American corporations, such as Facebook, Apple, Amazon, and Google, as well as Chinese Alibaba, Baidu, and Tencent. The influence of companies will become so huge that it will be more difficult for them to create new scenarios for making a profit. To outpace potential competitors, corporations will have to “undermine” their own markets and change the rules of the game with all the attendant risks.
3. By the end of 2020, the banking industry will increase the value of the business by $1 billion thanks to the implementation of blockchain-based cryptocurrencies. Over the past year, the total global turnover of cryptocurrency reached about $155 billion. As soon as banks start applying new financial technologies, the market will grow even more.
4. By 2022, the false consumption of information will exceed the amount of real data – at least, it is worth expecting residents of countries with developed economies.
5. Dissemination of false information will lead to improved tools for its creation. Artificial intelligence will produce fakes of such a high quality that even another AI algorithm will not be able to recognize the fake. As a result, a “counterfeit reality” will be formed, the embodiment of which will be the generated images, videos, documents, and even sounds. Modern generative neural networks already allow creating plausible imitations.
6. By 2021, more than 50% of enterprises will spend more on chatbots than on developing mobile applications. The era of post-applications will come, in which virtual AI assistants who are not connected to specific mobile programs will come to the fore. According to Gartner, in a couple of years, chatbots will penetrate into all areas of communication between people.
7. By 2021, 40% of IT staff will simultaneously possess several skills at once and perform several professional tasks. At the same time, most of the activities will be related not to technology but to business. The demand for IT technicians will fall by 5% in two years; however, the need for multi-tasking will increase significantly.
All in all, the technology and business market will change in two years. Business trends are expected to step into a new revolutionary era.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!