“UK Solar is one of the safest investment vehicles,
and your money is guaranteed every quarter.” Opus Investments
Opus Investment Group is a specialist in the development and procurement of sustainable and ethical investment vehicles.
Expertise includes solar, biomass, hydro, ground source and new developments in renewable technology such as tidal , hydrogen generation and osmosis transfer.
Deep technical knowledge, good operational expertise and long investment experience enables Opus to source and develop high quality, sound investment vehicles that have longevity and safety in operation.
The devil is in the detail. Some of the most attractive investment returns are offered by the newest developments, but at the highest risk.
With an eye on future technology developments, Opus have long experience gained in the purchase and development of large international renewables portfolios. They employ an exhaustive audit and due-diligence process to ensure that investment vehicles which are based on sound technology, are substantiated to be of high quality and have the provision of good operational management, over the lifetime of the investment.
Opus would be pleased to discuss with fund managers, a selective choice of high return, low risk sustainable investment projects.
We would be delighted to speak to developers with sound investment offerings that may need some financial assistance Opus Investment Group has ingeniously structured an ethical and profitable hands-off investment vehicle which can generate income from the production of solar energy in the UK.
- 8 % to 12% p.a. net returns index linked
- Guaranteed quarterly payments direct from Good Energy/ E.ON.
- Government backed guaranteed Feed in Tariff’s (FiT)
- No physical installation required
- 100% of Feed in Tariff income paid
- All installations are UK based, insured and fully maintained
Investors purchase a lease which includes a fully operational solar installation, that produces electricity which is connected to the feed in tariff. The investor is paid directly on a quarterly by the UK utility companies who buy the resulting electricity that is produced by the solar panels at a fixed rate.
The PV solar system is installed on a UK residential rooftop, under the rights granted by the freehold owner of the property, by way of a 25 year lease.
Each lease accommodates a fully managed solar PV installation, Installed under the UK Government Feed in Tariff FiT) scheme. The term of the lease runs for the length of the FiT contract. This term depends upon the activation date of the installation, 25 years.
- The PV solar system is installed on a UK residential rooftop, under the rights granted by the freehold owner of the property, by way of a lease.
- Each lease accommodates a fully managed solar PV installation, installed under the UK Government Feed-in Tariff (FiT) scheme. The term of the lease runs for the length of the FiT contract.
- The lease is registered as a separate title at the UK Land Registry. This is transferred to you the investor in a simple process to that they become the registered legal owner.
- The income will commence within weeks of your investment and as the owner of the installation, all the income produced is paid directly to the investor, by the utility company.
Please use the contact form below to receive the PDF Brochure
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!